You can use Outlook’s built-in RSS Feed support to receive our Blog in Outlook and work with it just like
e-mails. It's easy, just follow the steps below.
1. Right click on the RSS Feeds item in your Outlook folder bar and select Add a New RSS Feed…
2. Copy and paste the URL of our Blog feed:
into the address box and then click the Add button.
3. Click the Advanced…button to edit the feed settings.
4. Change the Feed Name to Osmotion Blog then click the OK button to save the change.
5. Click Yes add the Osmotion Blog feed to Outlook.
6. You will now automatically receive Osmotion Blog posts directly in Outlook, where you can read and manage them just the same as e-mails.